Intro To Photoshop For Composite Photographers (NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, these workshops have been postponed until further notice)
This 1-to-1 teaching day covers the basic skills needed to make your first composite image.
The day will concentrate on four specific areas:
- An introduction to Photoshop and how to use the most important tools to enhance your photographs
- How to make a basic selection of a section from one photograph and import it into a different image to form a composite montage
- How to use layers to manipulate different elements of a composite image independently
- How to use layer masking to hide and reveal different parts of each layer to control the overall blend of the different components of the final image
- The day will run from 9.30 until 4.30 with a short break for lunch (bring your own packed lunch - tea and coffee will be supplied throughout the day).
- You will need to arrive with a laptop computer that has a working copy of Photoshop (not Elements) already installed.
- No familiarity with using the software is necessary, but it is important to know that it will already work on your computer before arriving for training.
- The cost of this training is £80 for the full day.
- Please contact us to discuss a mutually suitable day for your training.
Book A Workshop
|Intro To Photoshop For Composite Photographers (NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, these workshops have been postponed until further notice)||£80|
Bring With You
Laptop & charger.
Basic PC skills.
Bring With You
- Please feel free to contact us directly before booking to ensure that the proposed training meets your needs.
- Places can only be booked on the website using PayPal.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please ensure that you meet the requirements for the specific workshop that you have booked on.
- Training spaces cannot be held without payment in full.
- Training fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds can be made to those who fail to attend a workshop in full or in part.
- It is possible that due to circumstances beyond our control, Prenton Jones Photography may have to cancel any training at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible and you will be offered a full refund.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for travel or other costs.
- You have the right to cancel your workshop booking within 14 days of the date of the booking for a refund in full.
- Refunds will be issued within a maximum of 14 days.
- If you wish to discuss these policies and expectations, or have any questions, please contact us.