Photoshop Fine Art / Composite Workshop (NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, these workshops have been postponed until further notice)
This all-day workshop will focus on a variety of tools and techniques to help you improve your composite and fine art photography.
The workshop is limited to six photographers and will focus on how to work with and pose models for composite images, and how to use Photoshop skills to enhance your photography. Although some of the workshop will be theory based, the majority of time will be spent taking and manipulating images: this is very much a ‘hands-on’ workshop where you will go home with your own unique composite image that you have created on the day. Delegates will shoot a model in the morning and will spend the rest of the workshop working on their own computer with step-by-step instructions and advice on how to produce exhibition-standard composite images.
The day will run from 9.30 until 4.30 with a short break for lunch (bring your own packed lunch - tea and coffee will be supplied throughout the day).
Delegates should already have at least a basic working knowledge of Photoshop and will need to be familiar with using their own camera on manual setting.
Delegates will, therefore, need to arrive with a camera, tripod and laptop computer with a pre-installed copy of Photoshop CC. If you are not already confident with Photoshop, then you might consider first booking onto one of our 1-to-1 ‘Introduction to Photoshop’, training sessions before attending this, more advanced, training.
- The cost of this training is £125 per person for the full day.
- Please contact us to discuss a mutually suitable day for your training.
Book A Workshop
|Photoshop Fine Art / Composite Workshop (NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, these workshops have been postponed until further notice)||£125||Spaces Available|
Bring With You
Laptop computer & charger.
Bring With You
Camera & tripod.
Familarity with Photoshop.
Bring With You
- Please feel free to contact us directly before booking to ensure that the proposed training meets your needs.
- Places can only be booked on the website using PayPal.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please ensure that you meet the requirements for the specific workshop that you have booked on.
- Training spaces cannot be held without payment in full.
- Training fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds can be made to those who fail to attend a workshop in full or in part.
- It is possible that due to circumstances beyond our control, Prenton Jones Photography may have to cancel any training at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible and you will be offered a full refund.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept liability for travel or other costs.
- You have the right to cancel your workshop booking within 14 days of the date of the booking for a refund in full.
- Refunds will be issued within a maximum of 14 days.
- If you wish to discuss these policies and expectations, or have any questions, please contact us.