Sharon Prenton Jones
I have been taking and creating images since 2012 when I first picked up a camera. Over the last 18 months or so I think I have found my niche in photography which is mainly Portraiture and Fine Art. My style has evolved and now I strive to produce images that are not always a representation of reality but, rather, a careful artistic creation that uses photographs as the ‘raw material’ to construct the final image.
- FIPF - Fellow of the Irish Photographic Federation
- ARPS - Associateship of the Royal Photographic Society
- ABPE - Associateship of British Photographic Exhibitions
- DPAGB - Distinction level of The Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
- EFIAP/Platinum - Federation Internationale De L’Art Photographique
However, for me, the most important aspect of my photography journey has been the sheer amount of fun involved, the huge network of friends we have made, and being able to become engrossed in a creative and engaging hobby.