This 1-to-1 teaching day covers a variety of skills typically used in composite photography. The specific content of the workshop will be tailored to the individual based on previous experience and existing knowledge. Skills taught can range from introductory to advanced level and will be discussed in advance of the workshop.
PLANNING A WORKSHOP
The day comprises a 1-t0-1, Zoom-based workshop with Robert Prenton Jones. A typical day lasts from 9.30 am until 4.30pm with a short break for lunch. If you are interested in booking a workshop you are encouraged to make contact with Rob in advance to discuss the content using this link.
Rob will then make contact with you and discuss in more detail the potential content of a workshop. This pre-workshop discussion ensures that the workshop is planned around your specific interests and requirements. No payment is required at this stage as this conversation is designed to ensure that any potential workshop will meet your needs and to plan the skills and techniques that you would like to cover on the day. Once you are sure that the workshop is what you want, Rob and you will agree a mutually suitable date. Only at that stage will you be asked to pay for the workshop to confirm the booking. If, however, following this initial conversation you decide not to proceed with booking a workshop, then you will not be asked to pay anything.
STRUCTURE OF THE DAY
The workshop takes full advantage of the Zoom platform and allows you personalised 1-to-1 teaching from the comfort of your own home. You will be encouraged to make Zoom recordings of any of the skills taught to help with later revision.
- You will need to be familiar with working on a computer that has a working copy of Photoshop (not Elements) already installed.
- You will need a stable internet connection and be able to follow a link to a Zoom meeting that will be sent to you in advance of the workshop.
- No familiarity with using Photoshop is necessary, but it is important to know that it will already work on your computer before training commences. No previous familiarity with Zoom is required. As this is a 1-to-1 interactive session, Rob will discuss and agree breaks in the day to ensure that you have time to try out and practise different skills and to keep tiredness at bay.
- The cost of this training is £120 for the full day.
Testimonials from delegates who have attended similar Zoom-based workshops with Rob in the past can be found here.
Apart from the finding the content and structure of the workshops really useful, delegates frequently comment on Rob’s easy-going teaching style and on how much fun they have during the workshop!
Pay For A Zoom 1:1 Workshop £120.00
Basic PC skills.
- Please contact us directly before booking to ensure that the proposed training meets your needs
- Places can only be booked on the website using PayPal.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Training spaces cannot be held without payment in full.
- Training fees are non-refundable.
- No refunds can be made to those who fail to attend a workshop in full or in part.
- It is possible that due to circumstances beyond our control, Prenton Jones Photography may have to cancel any training at short notice. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible and you will be offered a full refund.
- You have the right to cancel your workshop booking within 14 days of the date of the booking for a refund in full.
- Refunds will be issued within a maximum of 14 days.
- If you wish to discuss these policies and expectations, or have any questions, please contact us.